STUDENTS’ TREASURE HUNT ABOUT WOODLAND TOWNSHIP HISTORY.
Review the following questions to find the answers in this website.
1. Prince Ruspoli, who lived in Chatsworth, was an Ambassador from what country? ________________________________
2. Chatsworth United Methodist Church burned to the ground after being struck by lightning in what year? _________________
3. Woodland Township is best known for agriculture of what fruit? _________________and ______________________
4. The Chatsworth Club was a resort by the Chatsworth Lake. What type activities were popular for members? __________ ___________________________________________________
5. The Blue Comet train travelled through Chatsworth. What city was it coming from and going to? _____________ __________
6. The White Horse Inn was once the home of whom? _____________
7. Buzby’s General Store supplied the community with what items? ____________________________________________________
8. The Chatsworth Railroad Station is now what in our town? ____________________________________________________
9. Chatsworth School was added on how many times because of the increase in students attending? _________________________
10 The old town hall was also used as a ______________________.